Dr Rob spills the beans about several things he no longer believes, including Darwinian evolution, the simplicity of bacteria, Linnean taxonomy, and the thought that the human embryo goes through the stages of evolution as it develops. This is a deep dive into the world of uncertainty and scientific thinking.
Notes and links:
- My bio
- God Deliberately Engineered Life to Change, but How Much Change is Allowed? (Species were designed to change, part 1 on BiblicalGenetics.com)
- Species were designed to change, part 1 (on Creation.com)
- Origin of Life Smackdown (on BiblicalGenetics.com)
- Nature vs God? (on BiblicalGenetics.com)
- What on earth is a ‘gene’? Slicing and dicing the genome (on BiblicalGenetics.com)
- Carl Linnaeus: the scientist who saw evidence for God in everything in nature (on Creation.com)
- Ernst Haeckel: Evangelist for evolution and apostle of deceit (on Creation.com)
- Countering revisionism—part 1: Ernst Haeckel, fraud is proven (on Creation.com)
- Lewontin’s quote about “not allowing a divine foot in the door”
- For more information on the uniqueness of the Archaea (i.e., the ‘extremophiles’ I mentioned), start here: Tan and Tomkins. 2015. Information processing differences between Archaea and Eukarya—implications for homologs and the myth of eukaryogenesis, Ans. Res. J. 8:121–141.