This presentation was produced for a conference at the Scandinavian School of Theology in Uppsala, Sweden. I was speaking as a representative of Creation Ministries International, but since this recording is similar to my talk The Historical Adam: theological conundrums and scientific implications,* which is free on the CMI store, by the way, CMI decided to not publish my new talk. Yet, I hated to let all that work go to waste, so I am putting it out on my Biblical Genetics platform.
*If that link does not work in your country, go to Creation.com, click on “Store” in the header bar. Hover over Media tab that appears below the header and click on “Streaming Video”.
Links and notes:
- A good article to explain the difference between historical and operational science: Batten D, It’s not science!, creation.com, 28 February 2002.
- Sanford, J. et al., Adam and Eve, designed diversity, and allele frequencies, 8th International Conference on Creationism, pp. 200–216, 2018.
- Carter RW, The non-mythical Adam and Eve: refuting errors by Francis Collins and BioLogos, creation.com, 20 August 2011.
- Carter RW and Powell M, The genetic effects of the population bottleneck associated with the Genesis Flood, J. Creation 30(2):124 – 127, 2018.
- Carter, R., Effective population sizes and loss of diversity during the Flood bottleneck, J. Creation 32(2):124–127, 2018.
- Simons Genome Diversity Project
- 1000 Genomes Program
- Carter RW. Patriarchal drive in the early post-Flood population, J Creation 33(1):110–118, 2019.
- Carter R, How old was Cain when he killed Abel? Creation 36(2):16–17, 2014.