Specific references are as follows:
- Francis JW, Ingle M, Wood TC. 2018. Bacteriophages as beneficial regulators of the mammalian microbiome, Proc Int Conf Creationism 8:152–157.
- More viruses than bacteria in the gut: www.sciencedirect.com/topics/immunology-and-microbiology/human-virome
- Barber MR et al. 2010. Association of RIG-I with innate immunity of ducks to influenza, PNAS 107(13):5913–5918.
- Terborg P. 2013. The ‘VIGE-first hypothesis–how easy it is to swap cause and effect, J Creation 27(3):105–112
- Carter RW, Sanford JC. 2012. A new look at an old virus: mutation accumulation in the human H1N1 influenza virus since 1918, Theoretical Biology and Medical Modelling 9:42
- Brewer W, Smith FD, Sanford JC. 2013 Information loss: potential for accelerating natural genetic attenuation of RNA viruses. In: Marks II RJ, Behe MJ, Dembski WA, Gordon B, Sanford JC (Eds.), Biological Information—New Perspectives, World Scientific, Singapore, pp. 369–384.