Morality is not always an easy thing to deal with, and the moral implications of using cell lines from aborted babies is one of the more difficult subjects. Dr Rob gets into the meat of the argument, using simple illustrations to help out sort out the problems. Can we, with a good conscience, use medicines that were developed using fetal cells?
Links and notes:
- CMI, vaccines, and vaccination
- RNA Vaccines: harnessing God’s design to help prevent sickness, but will the new vaccine technology alter our DNA?
- Slavery’s Capitalism: A New History of American Economic Development
- The Trail of Tears
- 12 things less remote cooperation in evil than covid vaccines
- If any drug tested on HEK-293 is immoral, goodbye modern medicine
- Vaccines and the Christian worldview: principles for Christian thinking in the context of COVID