Location: Creation Research Society HQ at Arizona Christian University
Links and notes:
- Creation Research Society membership page
- Common Rule of 1981
- Moore v Regents of University of California
- Dickey-Wicker Amendment
- Fetal Tissue Research, part 3: Ethics
- Fetal Tissue Research, part 2: The early years
- Fetal Tissue Research, part 1: Human cloning
- Tanne. 2004. US universities get round regulations on stem cell research. BMJ 328:1094.
- NIH Human Embryonic Stem Cell Registry
- Historic population size of The Netherlands
- The Netherlands population pyramid
- Maylarchuk, et al. 2010. Phylogeography of the Y-chromosome haplogroup C in northern Eurasia. Ann Hum Genet 74:539–546. See Table S4 for the frequencies mitochondrial haplogroups.
- HEK-293 SNP data: Lin et al. 2014. Genome dynamics of the human embryonic kidney 293 lineage in response to cell biology manipulations. Nat Commun 5:4764.
- Servick, Biden administration scraps human fetal tissue research restrictions, Sciencemag.org, 16 April 2021.
- Heipel, Federal government caught buying ‘fresh’ flesh of aborted babies who could have survived as preemies, TheFederalist.com, 15 April 2021.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download