There are massive racial tensions being expressed in the US and around the world today. While I cannot fix centuries of injustice and oppression in a 15-minute YouTube video, there are answers to the theological and scientific questions people are asking. Some of the answers have been around for a long time. Others can only be addressed with modern genetics, which tell us clearly that there is no such things as ‘race’. Biblically, all humans are equal in the eyes of God. Therefore, all humans should be equal in the eyes of the law, in education, and in economic opportunity. But, people are still selfish, biased, and bigoted. What we need is a good dose of the Gospel, because none of us deserve Heaven.
Location: Rob’s front porch, Hiram, Georgia.
- Recreating the genome of Hans Jonathan (scientific paper), The Man Who Stole Himself (book)
- Eupeida.com Haplogrpup R1b map
- About 10 million common variants among humans
- Simons Genome Diversity Project
- Hunter gatherers vs farmers in Europe
- Racial mixing is perfectly biblical!
- Inbreeding and the origin of races
- Skin colour surprises
- “Here there is not Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave, free; but Christ is all, and in all.” Col 3:11
- This message by Voddie Baucham is well worth listening to.
Intro Music by Xihcsr
Intro Graphics by MattWalkerVideo
Podcast: Play in new window | Download