Dr C is at a Christian university and takes the opportunity to speak on issues many theologians have with the book of Genesis. He ends with an encouraging call to remain faithful while studying hard.
- Calvary University
- The Lost World of Walton: why John Walton’s Lost World books are a lost cause
- Reading evolution into the Scriptures: A review of Adam and the Genome: Reading Scripture after Genetic Science by Venema and McKnight
- Theistic evolutionary doublespeak: A review of The Language of Science and Faith by Collins and Giberson
- Harmony and discord: A review of The Language of God: A Scientist Presents Evidence for Belief by Francis S. Collins
- Finally setting the record straight—Christian views on the historicity of Adam through the ages: A review of The Quest for the HistoricalAdam: Genesis, Hermeneutics, and Human Origins by William VanDoodewaard